ITE, University of Roehampton
- Initial Teacher Education
Wednesday 9 June 2021
*** This course is only open to students at University of Roehampton ***
This day is tailored to the needs of beginning teachers, covering the following topics.
- The current state of Holocaust education in England: What the Centre’s ground-breaking research has revealed.
- Practical classroom activities with effective teaching and learning materials.
- Learning about the Holocaust through authentic encounters with artefacts and individual stories.
- Multidisciplinary approaches to teaching about the Holocaust.
Whilst these broad themes provide an outline of the day, the Centre’s team works closely with individual tutors to ensure that the needs of specific groups are understood and met.